Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Terra and Aqua

It seems that new news of KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, and 358/2 days has stopped for a little bit. So, lets take a look at some of the new characters!



When I checked the theater of FM+ this was titled (in clear English mind you) GATHERING. The other trailer is known as Birth By Sleep. But, I won't have a vid of my own on that until I beat Terra which won't be for awhile.

As for Terra, he's immensly powerfull, seems unbeatable, can turn his Keyblade into many shapes and sizes a keyblade should NEVER be. He turns it into; A HoverCar-thing, a bow, a boxing glove, a giant gun, and a hammer. I can handle him for quite awhile having Stitch summoned but he'll use an attack that locks all my commands and I have to select a different command to be able to free myself from this. Eventhough Terra looks hard-core in BBS (Not the PsP game the secret ending) he seems to have a different personality in the game, as in he seems closer to Ven (In BBS he just pushes Ven aside.)
But what I'm really finding intersting is that no pics of Aqua have been shown yet. In a new scene in FM+ Xemnas was shown referring to Aqua's rusted aurmor as "Old Friend." Is there some sort of secret about Aqua we don't know?

1 comment:

NewKidaye said...

Oh, and by the way, DON'T WATCH THE VID UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS!!