Friday, September 21, 2007

New stuff in Final Mix +

So, I've officially finished the story of Final Mix+ and I've got news of all the new stuff added:

-New Scenes
There are several new scenes added to FinalMix+, I skipped most of them but I'll record them in the Theatre I recorded the two of which I new:
The Final meeting of the Orgnization Members
"A new you" and Roxas and Axel at the clock tower in TT.

-Caverns of remembrance
First half of the Caverns
I'll try to post a walkthrough of that place later (Or I'll get AxelAnder to do it lol) I made it to the third Nobody fight in the "Transport to Remembrance" I'm so close, just not leveled up enough XD

-Organization Members Rematches
In some worlds (and in the Garden of Assemblage) you can re-fight organization members who have been defeated in COM I've beat all five (There is also a Roxas battle but I didn't have my recorder on for that)
Vexen

Lexaeus

Larxene

Zexion

Marluxia

So that's all for now. After I finish Rev/Reb I'll try to level up a few more times so I can finish the Caverns.
~New

No comments: