Monday, September 3, 2007

No more hack vids...

I don't intend to do any hacked vids until sometime in October, or even later. As for special requests, I'll only do two or three a week, since i'm running out of recordable discs and I'd really just like to do vids of Re:Com and Rev/Reb. Just to let everyone know, I can only to one partner, or one boss or two bosses, or two parners. NOT BOTH. I cannot control Axel, Leon, Cloud, Minnie, Sephiroth, Riku, or anyone else besides world partymembers, Donald, Goofy, Sora, Or Roxas.

As for playing as Riku, I don't think thats possible, since the only way of getting close to it T-stances ALOT.

My FM+ game should be arriving anyday now, so as soon as I get it I'll probably start with Re:Com vids, until then, I'm gonna be doing partner mod tests. I just uploaded a Herk partner mod. I was asked for a Meg partner request a while ago, but I can't seem to find the digits for Meg. I'm gonna try Timon and Pumbaa later and see how they go. I'll also try Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, Roo, Kanga and all the other 100 acre wood partners. I'm also gonna try having Donald and Goofy in 100 Acre Wood.

No comments: