Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New's Monthly wrap-up

Hey,

So this week has had alot of new info on the next three KH games, Birth By Sleep, Coded, and 358/2 days (That last one doesn't make sence to me at all...) Anyway, I finished the cavenrs of Rembrance and tried each organization Data Rematch and couldn't beat any of them. I'll get back to Rev/Reb while taking some time to level myself up a bit (I leveled up 7 times last night.)

What interests me most is a 14th member of Organization XIII:
14th organization member

I think that she could very well be Namine but we'll just have to wait and see what develops.

Keyblades

I was looking at Kh-Vids.net and I saw this pic:
New Keyblades

Are these life-sized? They look it to me but one can never be sure. If you've got any info or know how big these are give this post a comment. (I opened the comments to not only blogger members but for guests too.)

~New

P.S.
I have some Kingdom Hearts action figures I'll try to post pics of soon.

No comments: